psp/xbox360/ipod 4g 30gb

STeven159159

In Runtime
Hey guys
im just wondering if i should by the xbox 360
becasue i heard it was really great and all but i just got a psp for christmas and my birthday is coming up soon.

help me decide
im not rich and all but im only 14 years old
and i dont wanna spend my parents money

dont get a 360. at least wait for a limited edition. or for the ps3. or for some really good games. and for a revised edition, like with all(or at least some) glitches fixed like the case overheating, psu overheating, etc.
and wait for better hacks for the 360 like a modchip, etc.
for now, hack ur psp and have fun with it.

Xbox 360 is okay if you've played too many PC games and want a break.
A PSP is pretty nice, but mainly for handheld gaming, since it's other media features are supressed by it's lack of storage space.
If you want a MP3 player, the iPod Video sucks. Get the Zen Vision:M...Wanna know why?

1.) The Zen Vision actually supports the formats that MATTER (DivX, XviD, WMV etc.), unlike the iPod Video which only supports ONE obscure format.

2.) Better screen quality. 262,144 vs. 65,536. Also, the Vision:M's 320 x 240 resolution help produce crystal clear quality.

3.) AM-FM Radio and Photo Zooming. Only stuff that iPodders would crave. :D

Becides, Creative recived the patent for the UI used in the Zen and iPod, so Apple is pretty much going to pay royalties to Creative if the suit passes.

w00t
I <3 alvino
Creative>ipod
!!!!!
To bad ninja...its NOT microsofts fault for the glithces. PPl put it in bad places (on carpets, in confined areas)
So id say the 360 is the best, Im hoping to get mine soon, my bday is right around the corner (March 1st)
But my dad prob wont help pay for it seeing as that i got a computer.

I saw this funny picture on the Internet of some guy showing off his Xbox 360... It was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. He put shag carpeting all aroud this enclosed area in a cabinet (which was completely closed in except for the door) and he had a comment with something like "I need some cushion for this baby...". I thought to myself, "That'll burn up in less than 15 minutes in there..!" It was really entertaining...

Just wait see how the PS3 works and just buy your self a larger memory stick 2 gig for the PSP that should be enough for music needs.

The only beef I have with Creative is that they don't have the Creative Zen:M with a 60gb Hardrive, otherwise I would probably get it.

Chris

Hehe, I am getting it, the Zen Vision M :D

Its coming tommorow infact!!!

Savastore.com have them in stock, and I wasn't meant to be able to get it for 2-5 days, but they dispatched it today after ordering it yesterday! Woo!!
Faster than any shop will get them in my area!!!

And about the Xbox 360. It does seem like a great console, and it has alot of potential, but in some cases, I think developers are killing some of it (releasing games unfinished and only better graphically, etc)

I was going to buy it, and saw Need For Speed playing on it, and realised the jerky framerate... That worried me slightly seeing as its not as good graphgically as games are going to get, and it was struggling.
I'm not sure why though...

Anyhow, I'd wait for more games to come out to decide.
It does have potential though, and could beat the PS3 in power after a few years of release, when developers have learnt more about the console etc, but I wouldn't honestly get one yet.

Back
Top Bottom