The new X1900XT is here WOW

Well considering ATI put so much work into making this possible, they deserve it.

True.

I did some researching. The X1800XT went down about $100 in just the launch day! It was $559 yesterday when I was looking at it, now it's $469. Incredible! :D

And I am wondering why NewEgg.com says 16 pixel pipelines when Tom's Hardware says 48. ATi.com also posts 48 Pixel Shader Processors, and Tom's Hardware made mention that it's now being referred to as, "Pixel Processors," rather then pixel pipelines. Well, good news I supposse! :D

its 8 Vertex shaders and 48 pixel pipelines. Kills the 7800GTX 512 in almost every game. ATi is king of the hill again.

Well with a huge price drop, about $100 in one day, all the cards I want are now accesible! Not to mention I already got my next rig set up, and yes, it DOES include the X1900XT! :D

1337DuD3 said:
Would it be wrong for me to say, "Steal one?"

No, I mean sure, they put alot of effort into this. But they have so many in that warehouse, that they wouldnt notice one or two missing. And because they dont pay good enough attention like that, they dont deserve to have those two. See.. Thats how I think when I dont want to feel guilty. Well for the record I have never stolen anything, but still over othing things, ill think of why they deserved it, lol :D

But just get one for me... and then ill get a new processor, so i dont bottleneck this card.

Back
Top Bottom