The new X1900XT is here WOW

kev said:
No it dosent. The x1900 has 16 pipelines and the GTX has 24 no contest

Piplines dont mean everything! I would say its going to be better than the 7800gtx 512mb.

kev said:
No it dosent. The x1900 has 16 pipelines and the GTX has 24 no contest

LMAO! Haha...you're funny Kev.

The X1900 XTX has 48 pixel pipelines and 16 vertex shaders. That's DOUBLE the 7800 GTX. Add in ATI's traditionally efficient techniques and you've got a nVIDIA killer.

ATI has done a VERY good job this time around. They're not making any paper launches like they did with the X1800's, and stores already have a sufficient supply of the X1900's available. Props to ATI for a very, very smooth launch of the latest King of Graphics Cards. :D

alvino said:
LMAO! Haha...you're funny Kev.

The X1900 XTX has 48 pixel pipelines and 16 vertex shaders. That's DOUBLE the 7800 GTX. Add in ATI's traditionally efficient techniques and you've got a nVIDIA killer.

ATI has done a VERY good job this time around. They're not making any paper launches like they did with the X1800's, and stores already have a sufficient supply of the X1900's available. Props to ATI for a very, very smooth launch of the latest King of Graphics Cards. :D

Yuppers!

The X1900XTX is officially the King of the Castle. It wins in a lot of the benchmarks, only losing in some of the Dual-GPU contest. But overall the X1900XTX is the card to get, both single and in double. I think I know what I'm saving up for! :D

Haha, I'm going to save up for a new processor first, since my 3200+ will definately bottleneck that X1900 for sure.

Pardon the double post.

Here is a picture of how dedicated ATI is to this launch. They are AVAILABLE! Haha...

X1900s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom