HELP with Windows Live! 8 Beta!!!

tahsin_hossain

Baseband Member
Hey this is regarding problems I was experiencing with the Beta version of the new messenger. Quite apparently, I am the only user in the computer who could log in. Neither my brother nor my uncle could do that. Please note that we don't have different User accounts on the computer.

Yeah, its a very peculiar problem. You see, I logged on perfectly allright and yet when my brother tried to go on, it just said something like 'your account is not compatible with this version of MSN'. Very strange...

Thats why becuase its the account thats compatible, so anyone can have a copy of it but only the registered people can login, so hard luck!

I would never have imagined that they would make life so freakin difficult with just a Beta version. Like it aint anything abt stealing their property or piracy or anything. I remember that when Messenger 7.0 Beta came abouts, it was half as secured and pretty much any1 could log in without being in some half-ass 'registration list'. Therefore, I cannot possibly continue to use this product [atleast until my bro and uncle decides to register]. Anyways, I thank you guys for finding me the solution and I will try to work towards it.

I haven't tried MSN Live 8 yet, as I was put off by the "no plus" working on it yet, and I use that to save and lock conversations, as well as other boss features.

I do like the fact that you can leave contacts messages though for when they come online. Thats very handy :) like E-mail but simpler to do :D

Back
Top Bottom