Direct TV to DVD/VCD Recording

tahsin_hossain

Baseband Member
Hey guyz I just got this Video Capture/TV Tuner Card from ebay but the software that came with it are really shoddy. I ve recently tried to plug in my Sony Digital 8 Video Camera and record in format MPEG2. However, when I had to encode it twice to make it run/fit on a standard CD, the quality became extremely poor (first, i had to encode the recorded MPEG file using IMTOO Encoder and then secondly, Nero had to re-encode it when burning on the disc to make it 'workable'). Can you guys think of a program (for TV Tuner cards) that could possibly directly record ANYTHING from TV to S.Video to DVD or CD Format without the hassle of saving it to HDD and encoding to make it fit on these media?

Note: I currently use TVChamp and it is an extremely poor standard and unstable program. The quality I receive from both TV Broadcasting and S.Video are both appalling considering that it is a Digital TV Tuner Card (I think the software is incapable of using the full potential of the Hardware). Please tell me if there is something better than this shifty TVChamp program...

Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom