battlefield 2 help

slick user

Baseband Member
hey guys im haveing trouble with my battlefield 2 game i downloaded the demo not to long ago and the game didnt seem to work came out with like a scratchy pinkish color so i said hey must be the download so i bought the game and it still didnt work the pinkish color again well is there a problem with my hardware i mean i meet all there standards 1 gig and a ati radeon 9250 graphics card/psi bus oohh and does it have anything to do with the mound of memory i got left? thnx

slick user said:
hey guys im haveing trouble with my battlefield 2 game i downloaded the demo not to long ago and the game didnt seem to work came out with like a scratchy pinkish color so i said hey must be the download so i bought the game and it still didnt work the pinkish color again well is there a problem with my hardware i mean i meet all there standards 1 gig and a ati radeon 9250 graphics card/psi bus oohh and does it have anything to do with the mound of memory i got left? thnx
UUM I GOT A CELERON PROCCESSOR IM THINKING IT MIGHT BE THAT?

So, the demo was pink, and you thoguht you'd fix it by buying it?

Wierd...

Anywas.

Video card. all the way. POS card.

No, if it's showing up pink then I'd say it's cooked.

But if it's only doing that in BF2, you might try changing your drivers and DirectX.

But I'd still say new card.

Back
Top Bottom