Complaint: Maurice

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
I dont know about anyone else but i think i am fed up with maurice acting like he is the admin of the forum and shouting at people with putting massive and bold and underlining pointing people out. This is a public forum and people like that seem to be losing member there is no need for it and could pm the person. He also lk comes on and he goes 'what do you think your doing mr kalthorn', not knowing he is a mod.

Look above i did what he does lol haha

webmonkey.

p.s Dont ban for this its my opinion and this is a complaint.

first off dont double post...

and i totally disagree with you about Maurice, hes just keeping the rules...
anyway, i thought you were leaving for all the 'bigger and better forums out there' as you put it...

i didnt say i was but maurice said i wasnt fit to be a guru lol!

poor me i double posted

I think the omplaint is somewhat valid, I mean it's generalyl considered that either caps or enlarged bold underlined text would be shouting/yelling at a person,

however, in his capacity as a moderator, maurice, (and the rest of us) will sometimes need to emphasise a point, and thus, personally, I don't consider this too much of a problem.
I don't understand why you couldn't have taken this to maurice in person via PM though... i mean you've worked alongside him (whilst you were a mod) and you know that he is a reasonable guy...

Look, Maurice is doing a good job. All his post are bolded so tha the user will be attracted to the reding and can read well. There's no absolute point that he's yelling.

Maurice does what he has to do: Keep the peace and such. As for double posting, It would be a common sense that the EDIT butto isn't there for decorations. We are encouraging people to take care of this button.

Back
Top Bottom