Do you have hangovers

Slayer said:
Funnily enough, I'm the exact opposite. I can drink all the spirits I can handle, and more, and not wake up with a hangover in the morning, just a little tired.

If I touch beer though and drink enough to get me ratted, I'm like hell in the morning and can barely move or think, as well as get a splitted headache.

Not complaining though, 'tis a great excuse to stick to the heavy duty stuff. ;)

your lucky :p i can drink loads and loads of beer, ale/bitter or larger, and i dont get a hangover, but if i get drunk on sprits i pay for it the next day... beer doesnt effect me that bad. it does take quite a bit though, if i dont have alot, im fine...

No, i can have as much as i can swallow and still not get a hangover!

bowling_pin_boom_sm_wm.gif

I pity the 7 ppl who have answered "yes" in this poll :D

I don't get hangovers, might feel a little tired the next day, but nothing serious.

well...if im feeling a little responsible after drinking(rarely) i will drink a big glass of water, then i wake up hydrated with no hang over...

I know a guy who NEVER gets hangovers. Seriously, I don't understand that guy - he drank so much one time that he ended up 100% sober.

And I saw him do it, I don't know how it's done.

But don't you dare try it
- drink safely please.

I don't get them. However my mom did say everyone gets them regradless its a proven fact. But its also proven that some poeple don't notice it because its so minor. But really I may have a short heahache AT THE MOST.

Well, alot of facters play into this reguarding if your going to have one or not....Mostly if you drank on a full stomach or empty one.(if empty one your in trouble..lol)

second thing depends on is the amount of alcohol comsumed, and last but not least ...did you drink a small amount of olive oil before drinking the alcohol.

i heard somewhere from the grape vine...that drinking a small amount of oil 1st , you won't get sick...and then no hangover.:p

Back
Top Bottom