Computer Problems: Please Help!

dahobo

Baseband Member
I downloaded something called the Intel Chipset Mainboard Driver and installed it, because it said it would improve my computer's performance at running games. But ever since i installed that Driver, my computer seems to have problems, such as slow in running and performance. Does anyone know where i can delete this Driver?

Please Help

Thanks

You don't want to delete the driver, you want to roll-back the driver to the previous one.
Being that it's the chipset driver, you can't do this simply. You will need to reinstall the chipset drivers that came with the PC, which will effectively wipe the new drivers you installed out. I do find it hard to believe you're experiencing performance issues because of a new driver, unless it was the wrong driver. Did you make sure the motherboard model number matched the download for it?

Our, You can do a system resotre to the date earlier ..too when u first installed the new driver

Pctechmike and Dev0115 are both right from what I can see. However, I had a similar problem before in my computer and roll-back seemed to work in my case. I tried System Restore at that time and the PC itself was incapable of doing it, probably considering the number of things that installed itself from the last restore point LoL.

hi..
if you are having problem only with slow performance ,once u can try this ..
right click my computer(FOR WIN XP)->properties->advanced->settings .and here u adjust ur computer for the best performance...or else u con also try this
you can goto BIOS and u can load the previous settings.
bye bye..

Back
Top Bottom