It's official. I'm a Guru!!!

Yes, but I can't be a postwhore. That's not cool. You have to balance out the posts with the knowledge, it's all for the common good of the community. :D

Im a postwhore. But I say what on my mind. So its not all spam. Just opinions.. Haha yeah..:p

1337DuD3 said:
...not cool

Ya know what man. Not cool, just, not cool....:D

Anywho, yeah it took me long enough, but I got there before HRHunteRHR so that's all that really matters!

Oh...
My...
God....

How long before this guy is banned??

I give you a month.

HRHunteRHR said:
Oh...
My...
God....

How long before this guy is banned??

I give you a month.

Actually it was because our posts cuont was fairly close, but think what you want. NO one cares really, I haven't done anythinh wrong. I make good, knowledgable posts when I need to, and I argue very seldom. So why would I be banned? But nice try and trying to provoke another arguement, this time however I won't give into your childish ways. :)

1337DuD3 said:
Actually it was because our posts cuont was fairly close, but think what you want. NO one cares really, I haven't done anythinh wrong. I make good, knowledgable posts when I need to, and I argue very seldom. So why would I be banned? But nice try and trying to provoke another arguement, this time however I won't give into your childish ways. :)

Read my post I posted after that!

1337DuD3 said:

Haha, I almost gave in, and said something. But, I didn't. Damn, im a good person.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom