Historical moment in NBA History

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Kobe Bryant of the Lakers scored 81 freaking points today!!!!!!! Only the second highest point total behind Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point performance back in the 60's. Unbelieveable.

Raptors actually played very well in the first half, but Kobe exploded in the second half and literally shut down the Raptors by scoring like a mad man. I wish he could've scored a 100 points though. Man, that would have been somethng.

I didn't watch the game yet,maybe later because it's 2-day late telecast here in our country. I guess he took all the 3-point opportunity he had.

TRDCorolla said:
Raptors actually played very well in the first half, but Kobe exploded in the second half and literally shut down the Raptors by scoring like a mad man. I wish he could've scored a 100 points though. Man, that would have been somethng.

or 101! Cause...why tie for first when you can BE FIRST. =D

but...i hate the lakers (with a passion) :p

B.L.A.c.K

One of the best basketball games i ever seen. He went 18/20 from the freethrow line and 7/13 3pters. Kobe is sick.

i dont have full info now...but did anyone hear about the duke game. 54 hours long, with five minute breaks. over 2 days straight basketball. Final score was 3546-3519 (rough estimate but i know it was beyond 3000)

burton_o6 said:
i dont have full info now...but did anyone hear about the duke game. 54 hours long, with five minute breaks. over 2 days straight basketball. Final score was 3546-3519 (rough estimate but i know it was beyond 3000)

Ummm when did this happen?

Back
Top Bottom