Proof that bush watches youre computer

Haha, thats pretty neat-o. But it is impossible to tell if its the government, I could make that in Corel Apinter in about 5 minutes.

Regardless, I still hate George Dubya

I sense this turning into a political thread. Might want to watch your posts guys.

Anywho back to the topic.

I doubt it's actually the government trying to spy on you. It's just that your data got sent to the nearest large server, which just so happened to be in Washington D.C. I could say the same thing when my friend did a trace route to an IP and the trace route showed it going to Los Angeles, does that mean the government is spying on me? Possibly. Or does it mean that that was were the server was forwarding the information to? Possibly. :)

hm you know i think if the us were trying to watch you they could very easily get around your firewall. god knows, theyre not only the most technically advanced country in the world, they are considered the greatest. i would be willing to bet money they could get inside your pc without you ever knowing.

kkevvy said:
Hey, you live right net to DC!

He must be a CIA agent. bahaha

i wish.... really i do that would be exciting. not shhoting people, but like the conspiracy and the KNOWLEDGE!!!! btw if you dont already knwo i like the x files...

Back
Top Bottom