Hey all,

I'm looking to get a computer as it is described as below:

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Opteron 148 2.2Ghz Processor 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor - OEM
OCZ Performance Series 1GB (2 x 512MB)
eVGA Geforce 6600GT 128-P2-N368-TX Video Card
Soundblaster Live 5.1
NEC 3550-A DVD/CD - RW

I'm wanting to get a case for it that looks really neat with its lighting - preferably BLUE LCD's but one that includes a power supply, will fit this system, comes with fans and not cost an arm and a leg.

Looks and Lighting is kinda important.

Can someone assist me with this.

Also what ya think of the system.

I have a XION case, which is pretty snazzy looking and comes with a 450 watt power supply. Now, getting a case with a power supply included isn't the best idea, but it seems that this case has either terrible reviews about the power supply or really good ones. I can't quite seem to figure it out. However, I've heard a lot of people talk about the Raidmax Sagitta, which apparently has a nice power supply and it is VERY cool looking (and it is only about 80 bucks, my XION case was 60).

I like your system but you want to upgrade the video card from the 6600 series. I'm lovin' the processor though :D. Just wait till you overclock that thing, it is beastly! Check the signature :D.

Jammz - Do you have a instant messaging service - Would love to talk about your system and mine soon to be system.

AS a suggestion, get a moderatly priced psu made by a reliable company like thermaltake or antec or pc and cooling. And then just get a cheaper case, that is still good quality.

budget for psu and case?

TT makes good budget PSUs but i wouldnt recommend them on a daily basis. I would go for OCZ Powerstream, PCP&C (mucho $$$), Seasonic S12-500 or S-12 600, Fortron AX-500.

Do you think the sagitta PSU will power a pentium D 820, 1gb memoryl 6600GT OC, 2 opitcal drives and a HD?

Back
Top Bottom