Audio CD burning

fsteyer

Baseband Member
Hi --
I'm having trouble finding software that burns audio CDs I can play in my car stereo. iTunes, WinAmp and several others won't play.
Does anyone know of software that might work?
thanks

I use Musicmatch....It's by far the best program I've found to burn audio cd's.
Musicmatch 7.0, not the new versions

what format discs are you using. if you're using cd-rw or cd+rw try using cd-r...........those work fine for me when i used itunes or wmp

use Nero, its the best for burning any type of data.
its pointless using a program designed for playing music.

thanks guys -

I use Maxell CD-r Music, yes it finalizes the CD .... thanks for the Nero tip ... but at $80.00 I'll see if I can get a less expensive solution first.
thanks again

Hey dude, what type of Audio CD do you wish to make? If you want to make it play on your regular Stero System or Car Audio Player, you need to first convert your MP3 files to WAV format. Now, in order to do this, I would recommend Advanced WMA Workshop. In WAV Format, each file is around 50MB so you can't expect to fit more than 14 songs in one standard CD (as in albums you buy from the store; WAV files have a decent sound quality with a bit rate of 128). Once you got the files converted, get Nero to burn them for you under 'Audio CD'. If you simply put MP3 format songs and burn it with Nero, it would simply make the CD such that it is only playable by CD/DVD Players that support MP3 such as your PC or the DVD Player attached to the TV...

wrong, when you make an audio cd with nero it automatically makes it into an audio file

to make an mp3 disc designed for cd players that support mp3 you make a data disc

thanks ... once converted to .wav format I can treat the cd-r like a data cd, right?

Back
Top Bottom