Black or White

if it didnt have the u2 signitures on the back, than that would be cool, the black and red looks good, but i cant stand u2...

The_Necromancer said:
The U2 special Edition, Black+Red

u2-ipod-autographs.jpg
o0o0o BONO

He's tight =D

With the nano out the original ipod looks like a behemoth...

B.L.A.c.K

burton_o6 said:
uhhh...pretty sure its not...how would white show finger prints easier than black?

you finger prints are most likely brown as the general colour of dirt is brown

brown being a dark colour will showup more on a white ipod

this is why im not buying a white car as seagles s**t shows up more on it and why i didnt get the latest sony erricson as the white gets dirty fast

OWNED

(Im so sad, ill go sit in the cornor for allittle while and re-think my life)

the black shows a reflection...have you ever put your finger on a mirror? well it makes a finger print. The white shows less reflection, so it shows less..Ur right dirt and crap shows more...but finger prints them self show more on black...just like if you were to finger up a photo

Wow...the whole time I'm reading I'm thinking, B.L.A.c.K is gettign a lot of good comments! Anywho...

GO with the black iPod.

Natalya said:
black my darling

Oh Natalie, i love you too!

Im going with black!!!

Just done the test, white shows up scratches, and black fingerprints and dust! i have both colours infront of me so argument solved!!!

That looks photoshopped. Anyway, i think white is cooler. I care if i see finerprints. But i dont care as much as scratches. Im not sure which one is better for those but white would show finger prints less. My mp3 is all banged up and it is still fine and idc bout its dents and stuff.
But...DONT GET AN IPOD. iPods are not as good as they seem they are. Get a Creative. They have a Creative mp3 that can play video as well. I hate apple. So yeah :D

Back
Top Bottom