have a bad car smell

extendcradle

In Runtime
oh God i'm so messed up. I spend my weekend cleaning the interior of my car. My sister borrowed it last week and I'm out of town. I lend the car to her and I don't worry about her driving skills because she's great at it,yet,she is indeed good in driving but she has some kinda forgetful. She forgot to bring with her the fish she bought and it was left inside the car. I came back to the house saturday morning and I was about to use my car and then what the heck... a very bad smell caused by rotten fish. damn,its so bad and I sprayed 3 Glade room freshner of my mom and still the smell is so bad. Until now,I can't use my car because the smell is so bad. Imagine the smell of a rat died a week ago and stocked on ur room. Can anyone suggest what I gonna do with it. what kind of air freshner i put so that the bad smell removed? I'm so desperate that I might burn the car together with my sister<joke>.

Try using Febreez spray to get rid of the odor. Leave all windows down as much as you can all day. I ran over a stupid skunk one time and left a bad smell in my car for about a week and that's what I did. Or have your seats shampooed.

Haha, yeah no kidding.. I suggest.. Don't take your girlfriend in that car anytime soon..

Here's what I do, Take the seats out and spray something that kills odours in it...directly in the seat...of course it will be wet, but it will work...

I'd rent one of those carpet shampoo machines and shampoo all the seats and carpets and headliner, and even in the trunk too with some nice smelling stuff, like Orange or something. That'll probably get rid of it. I spilled gasoline from a weedwhacker in my car one time and it stunk for weeks before I shampooed everything. I mean eye watering stink....gotta ride with all the windows open all the time.

I would just use a flamethrower and burn the seats cuz thats probably the only way to get the smell out. :p

Back
Top Bottom