The Video Card Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRHunteRHR said:
I just want that 1337 dude to leave me alone! He's so stupid, it's funny! :D

In combonation with this stupid thread that's pointless. "Oh I'm ungrateful" Boo freaking hoo. He just wasted his time on a stupid pointless thread that just turned into a sensless argument because I gave my oppinion about this thread.

It's stupid.
It has no use.

I can make the same thread and only say one thing.

www.newegg.com

OMGZZZZZ He just wants a place to be worth something in. He could easily do that, but he does it at the expense of others oppinions. He seriously needs to just stfu and get over his stupid thread that has NO POINT. It's wasn't even in the right place!! And how could you not see that you were posting it in the right place??? What a moron.

Well first. You are ungratefull. Secondly, hell he wanted to be helpful. Even if it is pointless, at least he attempted to be helpfull. But you just pissin' and moanin' helps noone.

My point: Your too self centered.

Actually, I gave everyone a link to newegg. That's alot more useful than his crap. And besides, I wasn't pissing and moaning I was stating my oppinion.

You started pissing and moaning after you stated your opinion, because no one aggreed with you.

I don't know. I never looked (lol). Sure two people works. At least they dont carry shit on like you do.. jeez..

I'm not I think I seriously have a disease where I have to have the last word in everything! I'm serious. But now I'm not mad at you, just that ieatsk337 (lol!!!) dude.

:p

Thread closed, nothing but arguing, leading to the usual bad language, how VERY predictable!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom