??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not the one getting in arguments and saying things like "owned!!" whenever someone insults the other person.

Im not saying I have a problem with you either. In fact I don't. And were fighting over the internet. We don't even know each other. So why be pissed?

You just said you were in an argument. Now I have a problem with you.

Just leave me alone and stop replying to my threads, and 1337 Dude if you can read this, through your twisted little mind, the same goes for you. And ArrizX, I'm mad at you because you're running around saying I'm ungrateful. As a matter of fact, I am grateful. Ever since my dad died in August, I have been grateful for my life. I realized I shouldn't take advantage of it, and that I should live out a happy life but always know that's how my dad would want me to go on. Just because I don't show it online in a stupid pointless thread, made by an asshole who keeps arguments going on, doesn't me I am not grateful for anything. Maybe when you realize that and stop messing with me and posting things like "owned tee hee hee" when I'm in an argument with someone, I can respect you. But for now, I don't care about what you or that idiot has to say.

If there is anytime to respect be do it now. Because you just gave me the ammo. But im not saying a damn thing. On another note, im sorry for your loss. As I can see your now trying to get sympathy. And im too tired to carry on anymore. So night.

WOAH.

I'm trying to get sympathy????

SCREW

YOU

You are soooooooooooooooooooo not going to get away with that.

Oh boy. Here we go again. Your a dick. Thats forsure. Like I said, im not going there..

Wanna let this be yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom