The Video Card Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRHunteRHR said:
I'll leave you two alone to have butt sex with one another.

Go for it! :D

Ok, I know im not the smartest person here.. But damn.. That was... I mean wow.. That was really stupid. I mean that wasn't just random or weird, that was seriously retarted. Well actually it is random. I mean what in the hell. You can't even be inteligent enough to insult someone right. Jeez.. You suck at this. Haha.. Man.. Im still laughing at it.. But why I will never know.

Anyways..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Ok, I know im not the smartest person here.. But damn.. That was... I mean wow.. That was really stupid. I mean that wasn't just random or weird, that was seriously retarted. Well actually it is random. I mean what in the hell. You can't even be inteligent enough to insult someone right. Jeez.. You suck at this. Haha.. Man.. Im still laughing at it.. But why I will never know.

Anyways..

Well I edited it out because frankly it was lame. I have just never had a problem with people like this online. And the only reason I included you was because you're sort of on his side. But either way I don't really care anymore.

I knew you were going to do that. So that is why I used (proper) quotes. Lol..

But for the record, I am on his side. I could just jump in, but that would give me a bad rep gettin into every argument. I mean I am a VERY argumenative person. I usually win. But, I have also, a hard time lettings things go. So thats why I try and get in as few as possible. It saves my ass from getting banned.

So you're on his side but you don't want to jump in???

Wierd.

Well I tried to stop it but he wants it to escalade, but I don't want to be banned. Besides, he's already called me a bunch of crap and you saw me in the heathen thread with that Requin guy. We won. But I almost got banned for it. I don't want to go there, but man how old is this guy??? 12??

Yeah, Like I said, I don't want to be banned.

Sure.. Im so weird, Because I don't wanna be banned.

And I came in on that heathen thread way to late. I didn't wanan read all that. Too many posts before I looked at it. Although im sure that would have been something I would have gotten involved in. Ask him for his age. Not me. However im 15. But whatever.

No, it's the fact that you said you were on his side of the argument, but that you didn't want to jump in..... You did jump in by saying you're on his side. You established a side.

Ok, but your right I did jump in. But not into the origional argument. Now the argument is between us. So technicly, I ended his for him. And created my own. Which is exactly what I shouldn't do.

I just want that 1337 dude to leave me alone! He's so stupid, it's funny! :D

In combonation with this stupid thread that's pointless. "Oh I'm ungrateful" Boo freaking hoo. He just wasted his time on a stupid pointless thread that just turned into a sensless argument because I gave my oppinion about this thread.

It's stupid.
It has no use.

I can make the same thread and only say one thing.

www.newegg.com

OMGZZZZZ He just wants a place to be worth something in. He could easily do that, but he does it at the expense of others oppinions. He seriously needs to just stfu and get over his stupid thread that has NO POINT. It's wasn't even in the right place!! And how could you not see that you were posting it in the right place??? What a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom