The Video Card Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRHunteRHR said:
LOLOLOL

"Yea is not word dipstick."

GOOD GAME :p

You're a funny guy.

Are you seriously retarded? Apparently so. Because you obviously have no idea how quotation marks work on a forum, and when you're trying to show something.

You see, when someone put these things, ("s) around a specific word or phrase, it could mean multiple things. One thing it could mean is that you are quoting someone, such as, "Bob said Nancy was fat." Or it could mean somethign like, "this." It's all about in how you use it in your message. Clearly you still need to learn how to type on a forum ,where you methods of communication are quite limited. Hence the reason for using symbols to give special meaning to words and phrases.

So when I say, "Yea" is not a word. It literally means, Yea <<<< as in The letters Y-e- and - a, do not put together spell out any word in the English dictionary. However, Y-e-a-h does however spell a word.

So, next time you try another stupid and completely irrelavent insult, use your brain, and not your iggnorance! :)

Oh and by the way. GAME'S OVER!!!! :D

1337DuD3 said:
Are you seriously retarded? Apparently so. Because you obviously have no idea how quotation marks work on a forum, and when you're trying to show something.

You see, when someone put these things, ("s) around a specific word or phrase, it could mean multiple things. One thing it could mean is that you are quoting someone, such as, "Bob said Nancy was fat." Or it could mean somethign like, "this." It's all about in how you use it in your message. Clearly you still need to learn how to type on a forum ,where you methods of communication are quite limited. Hence the reason for using symbols to give special meaning to words and phrases.

So when I say, "Yea" is not a word. It literally means, Yea <<<< as in The letters Y-e- and - a, do not put together spell out any word in the English dictionary. However, Y-e-a-h does however spell a word.

So, next time you try another stupid and completely irrelavent insult, use your brain, and not your iggnorance! :)

Oh and by the way. GAME'S OVER!!!! :D

OMG dude CHILL OUT.
I'm not retarded!

Anyways,

Good job at the hypocrasy with the whole irrelevant buisness. I actually used my quotes correctly anyways, because I wasn't going to quote your whole statement just to point out a few words. And yes, Yea is a word in the English dictionary.... Look man, I can go on like this FOR EVER. If you want to keep arguing, go ahead, I couldn't care less. Maybe you never took a look at the thread "I'm a Heathen"? Then you'll understand what I can do to you. I could simply demoralize you and find fault in pretty much everything you say, or I could just not reply. I just want to end this bull shit. No, you're not "winning" by me not replying, I'm just being a better man. No one is going to "win" anything. Just chill out and stop calling me names, you're wasting your time doing so.

YEA, here is the link to proof the YEA is a real word in the English dictionary.

yea Audio pronunciation of "Yea" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (y)
adv.

1. Yes; aye.
2. Indeed; truly: They have spoken, yea, shouted their reply.

n.

1. An affirmative statement or vote.
2. One who votes affirmatively.

Link : http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Yea

I'm not retarded!

Yes you are!

Oh yes, because you're Mister Hot Stuff eh?

No, "yea," is not a word. It's slang. Yeah is the correct word to use. "yea," is the slang term for those who are lazy and can't push the extra "h" key to correctly spell a word. So good effort on trying to prove that, "yea" is not a word, because it is slang. Good effort though! *pat on the back*

Maybe you never took a look at the thread "I'm a Heathen"? Then you'll understand what I can do to you. I could simply demoralize you and find fault in pretty much everything you say, or I could just not reply.

Ok, then demoralize me! Although you do understand that this is entirly over the internet, and thus making it virtually impossible to demoralize someone right? But, if you're indeed Mister Hot Stuff, then please, do continue! I'd love to see you actually, "demoralize," me. :)

No, you're not "winning" by me not replying, I'm just being a better man. No one is going to "win" anything. Just chill out and stop calling me names, you're wasting your time doing so.

Did I say I was winning anything? No. You did. By saying,

Lol game over man, that's all I have to say

you are therefore implying that this is a game. Yet you claim to be the "bigger man" Yes whatever floats your boat buddy! :)

OK, so, you have a few tasks inron to of you, "Win the game." First, demoralize me. We'd all love to see this. So, go ahead, try to! Next, you have to prove to be the "bigger man," kind of hard to accomplish that when you have to insult me to demoarlize me. Oh and ontop of that! You must "win the game."

So, here's round 1! GO for it! :D

Hahahaha!!!!

Owned!!!!

owned.jpg

Wow.... Man I asked to stop with this argument and you keep on trying to make me angry. You still haven't succeeded though..... I'd suggest you stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom