Temperature check for an ATI video card?

Smithcobra95

Baseband Member
I just built my computer and bought an ATI Radeon 700X pro AGP video card. I am an avid gamer and love to play for hours straight but after about 45 min of playing css i will start to get skips/lagg/hickups in my gameplay and it is really frustrating. I believe it is a cooling issue beacsue there doesnt seem to be much airflow near or around the video card but I am a scrub with computers so...idk. I was wondering how to find out the temperature of the video card if it is possible . The card came with the ATI catalyst control center but i couldnt find the temp anywhere. Thx for ur help.

Maybe download everest home editon.

But also, thanks, because thats what makes my computer lag when playin games. I didnt know that... :D

I wouldn't trust everest with temps. My nVidia display (which came with the card) gives me different temps, the difference between the nVidia program and everest was about 10C.

There should be some program that comes with card, don't know what it is called or where to find it since I don't have an ati card. But check the ati programs again.

Back
Top Bottom