Gateway FX400XL WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

HRHunteRHR said:
You know you should make a sticky on "How to fix already broken computers". :rolleyes:

And you should get an award for being, "The most useless poster on this forum!" because quite frankly your last, what, five posts, have been nothign but to take up space and boost your post count. Not only that, but you whine and complain about other people who are actually trying to help someone out. GUess why you didn't get recommended in the User Appreciation Thread? Because you're iggnorant to others. We're tryign to help, and you have to come in here and post about stupid irrelavent things.

Sorry, but I had to say that.

back onto topic!

Another thing you may also want to try is a Google Search. The ineternet as we all know has virtually unlmited resources. Why not take advantage of that resource? You never know, maybe someone has had the same problem as you! :)

1337DuD3 said:
And you should get an award for being, "The most useless poster on this forum!" because quite frankly your last, what, five posts, have been nothign but to take up space and boost your post count. Not only that, but you whine and complain about other people who are actually trying to help someone out. GUess why you didn't get recommended in the User Appreciation Thread? Because you're iggnorant to others. We're tryign to help, and you have to come in here and post about stupid irrelavent things.

Sorry, but I had to say that.

back onto topic!

Another thing you may also want to try is a Google Search. The ineternet as we all know has virtually unlmited resources. Why not take advantage of that resource? You never know, maybe someone has had the same problem as you! :)

I was actually trying to help. I suggested an answer, which you said was wrong, and I attempted to get the problem clarified, but was given a little flame. How am I supposed to help when I can't understand the problem?? And how is that irrelevant??? I think you need to chill out for five seconds or something man, you're going to get us banned. And yes, US, not me, and not you.

HRHunteRHR said:
I think you need to chill out for five seconds or something man, you're going to get us banned. And yes, US, not me, and not you.

So then who if not me or not you?

Anywho.

Hope you solve your problem! Get back to us ASAP!!!

I mean US as in both of us at the same time. And you want to know why I've been a little negative lately?? I've been negative ever since that appreciation thread. I have 900 posts. I did that in 2 months. I helped out SOOOOOO many people. Maybe you should take some time and look at them. I have evidence. I help so many people and literally no one mentions me for it. If that's how I'm going to be treated, I don't see the point. Lets do some math here, nothing to exact....

2 months right
900 posts
450 posts a month
Average 32 days per month (because of December)
That's about 14 posts a DAY

I know for a fact I wouldn't spam that up. Otherwise I'd be permanently banned. I average 14 posts a day, and help people 24/7 for a month and a half or so, even over Christmas, yet no one can recognize that. You want proof of this???

Wow. Would you look at that? 2 Months and 500 pages of posts by me?!?! I thought I was a spammer that talks about irrlevant things??

Look, I'm not trying to say "Oh, I have alot of posts I'm cool". I'm not trying to win anything, but you guys are acting like I'm crazy because I'm edgy. I haven't called anyone names, but now you know why I am edgy. I just feel like I've been ripped off. How can you not notice someone who posts practiclally every day he can and loves it. How can you not notice someone that has his name on the forums EVERY DAY?? I treat people the way I'm treated. 1337 dude, I really don't care about these stupid petty arguments, but the point of this post was to tell you guys why.

thanks for everyones advice
i reformated with the recovery,set up administrator,set up user accounts, rebooted and now administrator is only in safe mode. then i changed fonts to large and rebooted, everything was ok. changed fonts to xtra large rebooted all ok.changed dpi to 120 rebooted and got a screen up from intel audio studio controller "this app. requires normal size (96 dpi)" that seems to the issue or "a" issue.maybe making both of those changes at once put a spin on it. but i will leave it where it is for now. i have a question as to why the administrator is only in safe mode? what is the purpose?if i would not have set up the administrator (which was an option) would one of the user accounts end up in safe mode as default? thanks for your time

Well, I'm glad to see our advice worked! The process of elimination really pays off most of the time, and in your case, it did! So this is good. About the Administrator account only in Safe Mode, I'm not really sure why that is. You could call Microsoft Technical Support, they should be able to solve your problem. I personally have never run into that problem so I don't know what to tell you.

But I am glad that your problem is solved! So, the next thing you got to do is go out and buy a bunch of games and use the 7800GT video card! :D

hi
well once again i`m looking around everywhere for answers...
today i was checking system components in device manager and in display adapters i have listed a geforce 6600. It is suppose to be a geforce 7800.could it somehow be listed wrong?or do you think maybe they are having trouble with the 7800 and that is why the drives would not burn a disk on the old computer?

Back
Top Bottom