The Video Card Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know what HRHunteRHR. You don't appreciate anythign anyone does. I just try to make it easier for everyone, then you gotta come in here and be a dipstick. And for your information, people do infact still buy older cards, not everyone is a, "gamer." So you can take your unappreciative ass somewhere else! :D

Lol you double posted.. You should start being more appreciative. Look at all the work he did. Makes things simple. I know when im doing serval things at once, id much rather look at this. Will all due respect you should go to hell :D

All he had to do was copy and paste. I appreciate it but it's pretty much pointless, and since that is my oppinion I am backing it up with reasons why. Thanks for the um, graphics card help!!! :confused:

HRHunteRHR said:
All he had to do was copy and paste. I appreciate it but it's pretty much pointless, and since that is my oppinion I am backing it up with reasons why. Thanks for the um, graphics card help!!! :confused:

Listen twat.

Do yourself a favor and don't bother posting in my thread again. :)

Hey man you know what?

You need a chill pill.

Calling people names doesn't always solve the problem you know....

And you not listening to instructions doesn't help either!

So, stop posting in this thread unless you actually have something that can help the thread out. Not useless critisism.

I didn't read the rules??? I'm not the one calling people twats. And I think I will post something helpful for the thread.....

Mods, this thread is seriously useless. And another thing, it isn't even in the right place!!

That will help this thread out.

Oh yea and 1337 Dude, sorry for being mean, I was just stating my oppinions. If people find it helpful, thats great. I just think that making a card about graphics cards when someone could easily look at newegg, and then posting it in a social thread isn't the best move.

Well when you're switching from website to website typing a bunch of stuff, you generally make mistakes. I accidently posted in the wrong section. Whooptie do! Not liek I haven't already asked for it to be moved the instant I noticed the mistake.

Anywho, thanks for whoever moved it. :D

Oh you're one to complain about typos. You couldn't even start your sentence off right! "Yea," is not word dipstick. It's spelt, "Yeah." Next time try a better insult...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom