GameXP

Impruv

In Runtime
GameXP
This is a little app that automatically optimizes your computers settings for 'gaming'. You can save your current settings and always go back if anything goes wrong and they have options if you don't want them to optimize your graphics card settings or something...

"Game XP is intended to optimize the performance of your computer for gaming needs. It tweaks and modifies various XP settings (cache settings, CPU priority etc.) and optionally disables or stops several Windows services that are usually not needed. The program does not require any installation, and does not need to be running at all times. Game XP extends your operating system's capabilities and makes Windows faster and comfortable for maximum gaming experience."

and its FREE :D

When I used it, I gained 2 fps :p lol....oh well. Also, it allowed all my games to run without norton blocking my games to connect to servers too. It's useful for beginners that don't want to optimize their settings themself.

Impruv said:
When I used it, I gained 2 fps :p lol....oh well. Also, it allowed all my games to run without norton blocking my games to connect to servers too. It's useful for beginners that don't want to optimize their settings themself.

Hey 2 fps is a difference between playability you know. I can't belive they made software that actually works for games! Either way I still don't like it..... lol :p

Back
Top Bottom