It Is Done!

Yeah, I think so. I just tried 3 GHz, or somewhere around there. It didn't boot up to the Windows loading screen on 1.425 volts. I really don't care about getting it to 3 Ghz... I'd just rather keep it safe at 2.8 GHz... :D

i would still try getting to 3GHz and as long as the cpu doesnt get over 55C i think it would be ok, u dont have to buy a new cooler but u could take the stock one off and replace the crappy paste they use with some artic silver and that might bring it down a few degrees and what do u get on 3dmark05 with that setup?

I think I got around 7700 on it, but I didn't let it run the second CPU test because I didn't know it was supposed to (haha)... When it does the CPU intensive test I got like 3 FPS the whole way through, and I was really worried for a while until I realized that's what it was. But I had closed it out to make sure everything was okay (I thought my computer was dying, honestly) and I didn't really get a chance to run it again. I think I'll do that now, though. I know on AquaMark3 my CPU gets around 11,500 points. My GFX card gets like 13,700, or something.

Back
Top Bottom