Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gots me one of theese Asus x1800 XT 512Mb coming in in a few days

01.jpg

o/c my cpu to 2.4 just seems to run best there and i get teh best 3dmark05 scores from here tried 2.5 and 2.6 just not that stable but anyways got a 7535 my video is at 473/1.09

OMG Slayer322: i was going to get that card but couldnt wait for it to arrive in markets, how much did you pay for it and where did you get it from?

i got it yesterday, i paid $649.99 CAN to my door. Very nice, gonna do some 3D Marks soon. i got it from a local supplier.

Ok I haven't got anywhere to host a screenshot at the moment but I have the following scores......

3DMark2001 SE 11206
3DMark2003 3048

My specs are below in my sig, I am pretty much a novice at the overclocking, upgrading thing, I have been lucky enough to afford to buy new systems but I can't continue to do this, the whole system only cost me £500 and to be honest I am pleased with it because the few games I do play run such as Counterstrike CS, Half life 2, GTA San Andreas, Sims 2 (The other half) and AOE 3.0 all run at maximum res and settings, but the geek in me wants to push it further, what can I do to increase this?

PM me, or post in the thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom