Registry Cleaning Programs

BobbyDRZA

Baseband Member
I recently had a huge spyware attack from who knows where and when I cleared off the spyware some kept coming back and I had to keep deleting it so after I started getting pop-ups for offers on registry cleanup programs and that my registry was damaged. I have noticed that the system has been acting kind of funny since and things haven't been running as fast as they used to and sometimes some windows may freeze. What registry repair programs whould be the best and what sites or stores can I get them from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not to be the bearer of bad news but if you get nailed bad enough sometimes the only hope is to reload Windows and start over.
I Ghost my system for just such disasters...............takes 45 minutes and I'm right back to where I left off (without the spyware/virus problems)

Try Spybot or MS Antispyware..........both free.
Sorry but I can't help you with any registry programs.

those pop ups u r getting are doing exactly what they intended to do, get on ur comp then tell u its messed up and u need to buy this and this and this...see what im saying? now to fix it just backup ur stuff then reinstall windows then stop using IE and use firefox, also install spyware blaster and use spybots imunize feature to help prevent new stuff getting on there and run scans every so often with spybot and adaware and u should be fine

Back
Top Bottom