website reviews

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
I have been away for a while, honing my website construction skills, and here's my attempt, I have to say, I'm rather pleased with it, it's only taken me a week, at a few hours a day (or less). As you see it, it is near completion, I have a few things to sort out, but in essence, it will not change much (if at all).

please look at it, its only small, and submit some reviews, that would be great.

http://b.1asphost.com/brookdesign/home.htm

If it doesnt seem to work at first (ie, cannot see any links except those after and below "Haven't got flash...etc" then right click on the white space in the middle of the page and click play, I'm not sure why its doing that, or if its just my computer, I havent tested with any other computers. Please report it if you get this problem

thanks in advance

yeah it does, you just have to right-click on the .swf in the middle of the page (underneath then logo) and press play, if that doesn't work, then its f-ed up.

I'm not sure why it doesn't play properly, there isn't a stop on the first frame

EDIT: I've fixed the problem now, its AOK

well wait for it to load, its not difficult, jeez

you don't need to right click anything anymore, it should just work

sorry for the second double post, but I do need reviews, other than "it doesn't work" which I assure you it does, unless there's something wrong with your computer, are you sure you have the latest version of Flash Player, I did it in Flash 8, so you may need to upgrade.
PLEASE

It works fine for me here. You lot who cant view this page, please install shockwave and flash onto your pc's. Please download the latets version properly and if no sucsess please go to www.n-computers.co.uk and then forum for help on downloading these onto your systems. I will upload these onto the server and then you will be able to download and install these and see it working 100%.

You have a nice design layout but the site could do with more information and color and panning out (beefing out/fattening out more)

The 3 links when you hover over go all blank and multi colored and weard. Please correct this, otherwise yes its a nice simple plain site wating for exellent development.

Back
Top Bottom