I need Beta Testers!!!

myforum2

Beta member
My name is Russell and I am the Master Technical Agent of AGH-Tech's newest product, MyForum2, a Macromedia based VOIP/Webcam/Chat forum.

We are expanding our server capacity next week (around 01/27/2006) and need as many beta testers as possible to stress test the network.

All you will need is high speed internet access (Cable/DSL/Wireless 802.11g/T-1), a webcam (of any type), and a headset/microphone. There is no software to download, as the app. is Macromedia web based.

The site allows up to 4 users to simultaneously see and talk to each other in near real time (31fps).

To be eligible, I will send you an email with our company's legal beta testing agreement (which you will have to sign and send).

Any questions, email me at myforum2@hotmail.com

Thanks Everybody!!!

I would help you out, although I do no own a webcam. But, nevertheless I still have some questions for you. :)

Such as, if you're the Master Technical Agent, why is your email @hotmail and not @aghtech? Doesn't seem very professional to me. Although everything else checks out OK. :)

I also took it upon myself to go to your company's webiste, which I believe is this.

http://www.agh-tech.com/

Seems legit. So I think all those that can do this should do it. :)

Well, I have to ask if I can help test with out a webcam. I have the mic, but, I could still watch and interact with the other people.

If you don't have a webcam, you can still participate in voice/type chat capabilities. Your help would still be appreciated, the more users on our servers the greater the stress. If you would like my AGH-Tech email address, then I would be happy to provide it to you. I established at hotmail address specifically for the incoming interest in the beta test, so as not to flood my company inbox.
Thanks-Russell

Back
Top Bottom