Overclocking your vid (ATI or nvidia) card!!!! How to do it easily!

Same thing matey...PCI-E (the slot) 6600's are normally gt's (speed of the card)

right guys i'm gonna give this a go, but if my comp blows up! WELL! im gonna.....im gonna, well not be able to reply i suspose!!!! LOL

well my comp never blew! it was unable to boot up though! had to use the key combo to bypass it!

alex_boothby said:
right guys i'm gonna give this a go, but if my comp blows up! WELL! im gonna.....im gonna, well not be able to reply i suspose!!!! LOL

Let us know how it goes...PM me if you have any troubles

Just keep running coolbits untill you get your highesr settings. Dont adjust them manually or your card wll bcome instable

does anyone know what i could get an ati aiw 9600xt too? what do you guys run for stable settings? i know there are alot of variables but i just want to get a rough idea. Thanks.

Overclocking isn't about how high you can go, but rather how well you can get rid of heat. I use a Kingwin Super Heatpipe VGA cooler. I'm overclocked by about 15%. For an X700, that's a lot. Also, remember, the chip can only physically process so much information at a time. So remember that you can't just raise the bar to high. Liek my X700. It physically stops functioning at roughly 500 or so MHz. So remember that.

my 6600gt's work at 565/1100 np at all...except one of my fans died so that one is gay but other than that

Back
Top Bottom