Finally... a milestone worth posting about...

jac006

Golden Master
I didn't notice it until a few seconds ago... 5,000 posts baby... And, since this is a big one... I decided to make a thread about it... lol... my thanks to these people:
David (of course), alvino, arrizx_muzik, kage, trd (the main reason I reached 5,000)(lol), setis, maurice, mammi, mark, 99nasha, slayer, webmonkey (although he's not really here anymore), root, lhuser, fiercepc, 1337dude, hrhunter, mr. f, and rusbo.k. I'm sorry if I missed you, but, hey, I can't remember them all. If you want to get mentioned, do something and get noticed... that's how it goes. These people, in some way, stand out in my mind. They helped me achieve this level of posting (in some aspects) and I thank them for that, trd especially. Lol....

Indeed.

Well done, keep it up!!!

balaam_donkey_angel_sm_wm.gif

Congrats on the milestone. 5000 + posts is a huge number for any forum. It will be interesting to see members in the next few years (if they're still hanging around here) contributing and getting 10,000 + posts. Since you're already halfway there, I'm sure you'll get to see that soon. Unless your interest change...

I'm expecting to reach 1K+ here within the next month or so. I don't liek to be a post-whore, so I try to cram at least a tad bit of knowledge into every post I make. :)

Back
Top Bottom