Which computer brand do you think is the best to buy?

Carriefan01

Baseband Member
See right now I have a Hewlett Packard desk top and it totally sucks! I hate it. It never worked right ever since I got it. Now im getting a Dell Inspiron B120 Notebook. I always wanted a Laptop before my parents got be my first desktop computer. This is going to be my 2nd computer i have ever had. My school all their computers are Dell and Dell seems like their amazing! So to me I think Dell is the best one to get.

Dell, Compaq, the new improved eMachines, HP, Sony, are just some of the PCs readily available from popular retail chains. Dell's are ok since they are so affordable and comes with a variety of specs for you to choose from. They're well supported, but contacting tech support will usually be some guy from India. I have a Compaq PC, well a laptop, and it works great. The desktop version looks nice too.

ummm....They are only amazing prob cuz their is nothing really on them. We have dells in my school and they only run fast cuz nothing is really put on them and everything that we saved is saved on a network. I advise you to build it but idk if you are capable. And maybe your HP sucks because not enough RAM or processor but I think HP gives you the most out of your money. I dont really like dell because they disguise their crappiness with fancy words to make ppl buy it.

I've had a Dell Dimension XPS T500 for 7 years. NEVER had ANY hardware breakdowns. The Windows 98 and programs with bugs have been the biggest problem. I am planning to build my own computer but still would consider buying a new Dell. Hope this has been helpful.
Tom

GO with SONy..do not mess with Dell they suk and always willl...ever since they moved there tech to foreign countries there service has become horrible..Your best bet since you dont want to build a computer..u should go with Sony they have good parts and there warranty and tech is not bad..a lil overpriced but def worth it

Hp. I had problems with them yesterday, but my new 4200+ dual core with an upgraded 500w psu and x700 graphics card make this a blazing computer. Their computers are the best qulaity out of the ones mentioned. Sony is good but totally overpriced. usually for yuppies that have no clue what the hell the word BIOS means...lol....go with HP for ready mades....dell xps is good too but dell parts suck....

I would go with dell, unless you can find cheaper...
For the average user, and light gamer, Dells work great!
so unless you are going to be doing movie editing, hard gaming, ect. I would go with a dell.
My mom has a sony, but I don't realy like it... And I hated my compaq.

And everytimg I call tech support I get a perfectly, fluently, speaking american, that is trained and able to help me with any problem I have, or any questions answered.

i wouldnt give up on your hp yet what are the specs? and with this new "laptop" are u going to be gaming? or just regular browsing and so on?

Back
Top Bottom