Worlds Fastest Hard Drive For Sale!!!!

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
I have a western digital raptor 36.7 gig for sale. i am selling it for $100 obo. thats a good deal compared to WD. they sell the bare hard drive for $120. *This hard drive doesnt come with a box, manuals, or warranty* BARE DRIVE

How fast is it? You said it's the fast drive and yet you don't even say the rpm speed. If it's 10,000rpms I've got news for you man, because there are 15,000rpm drives out there with a capacity far greater than that. Plus, this is in the wrong place. It should be in "For Sale". Some mod please move it there. Thanks. Edit: I know this is expensive... but... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822111151
Pretty sweet....

its 10,000 rpm. and as far as the 15,000 rpm drives. who wants to pay $1,200 for a drive when i am selling mine for $100

lol hmmm urs is used no manuals not in right section ide say i wouldnt buy it thats for sure and ur charging a premium for a hd used that is only 36 gigs. and the 15000rpms arent 1200dollars and i could get two brand new 100gigs and raid it and be just as fast for new and cheaper ones.

I know, a pain, but speed... woo... anyways, seriously, western digital has a 7200 rpm is pretty fast, faster than hitachi's deskstar and runs quiet and cool. I bet that 36.7 is really loud... maybe a hard drive enclosure.... seriously, dude, just go ebay.

Back
Top Bottom