Do you have hangovers

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I've been in Germany a month now. I've been to a lot of bars, and a few clubs. However I never seem to get a hangover. I wake up the next morning feeling a lil wore out from going to bed so late but other then that I got nothing no hangover nothing. And its not like I stayed sober avg night for is anywhere from 10 to 15 drinks easyls and most of which is screwdrivers and a few strong beers. Do zou have hangovers I know I don't.

Dont double post, and it wasnt Maurice who banned you...

I get hangovers when ive been drinking spirits, but if i stick to beer then i dont get hangovers...

but why do you get hangovers?

Because alcohol makes you lose water (through your urine) so you become dehydrated. And a dehydrated brain causes it to shrink, pulling on your skull.

And thus the hangover is born.

mark thorpe said:
Dont double post, and it wasnt Maurice who banned you...

I get hangovers when ive been drinking spirits, but if i stick to beer then i dont get hangovers...

Funnily enough, I'm the exact opposite. I can drink all the spirits I can handle, and more, and not wake up with a hangover in the morning, just a little tired.

If I touch beer though and drink enough to get me ratted, I'm like hell in the morning and can barely move or think, as well as get a splitted headache.

Not complaining though, 'tis a great excuse to stick to the heavy duty stuff. ;)

If I mix alcohol like hard liquor with beer for example I am prone to get hangovers but that's only if I consume a lot. By a lot I mean to the point of passing out. I'm gonna say no i dont get hangovers for the most part though.

Back
Top Bottom