help me restore please

youngsunnz

Baseband Member
hi i did system recovery on my computer and all the files on the desktop are gone but some are tehre like in my documents and stuf. some one lpease help me get those files bac please those are really important for me i cant do nothing witout them please help me thank you alot. i kno theres a wayplease help me thanks alot

Go back to the system recover utility and click the option to undo. That should bring your files back

Teencompwiz2 said:
Go back to the system recover utility and click the option to undo. That should bring your files back

are you positive becasue there are only files on my my documents and no where else please tell me this works lol because it was system recover and can u tell me step by step please because i dont really kno alot about computer please thnsk alot

I believe the system recovery utility only keeps files in the My Documents folder safe. To undo the recover click start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> then hit system recover. You should see an option to undo your last system recover.

Teencompwiz2 said:
I believe the system recovery utility only keeps files in the My Documents folder safe. To undo the recover click start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> then hit system recover. You should see an option to undo your last system recover.

but i didnt do it frm ther ei turned on the computer and pressed f10

Are you positive that what you performed was a system recover? If so, my directions in the last post will do the same thing as the F10 thing

Check and see if there is a option to undo the last recover you performed.

Teencompwiz2 said:
Are you positive that what you performed was a system recover? If so, my directions in the last post will do the same thing as the F10 thing.

yes thats what i did ur suppose to go to restore system and click on select a previous date then press next right well it doesnt let me select any date besides todays. and yes i pressed f10 and did system recovery

Follow my directions, look for a option that will undo the last recover. It should say something like "undo last recover", or are you saying you already tried that?

Teencompwiz2 said:
Follow my directions, look for a option that will undo the last recover. It should say something like "undo last recover", or are you saying you already tried that?

this is what it says man
na man that option isnt there what is ur email i can send u a picture of how my screena says on it

If that option isn't there then I dont know what i can do. Have you tried google? Also if you wanna put a screenshot you can just submit it to a image host and copy the IMG into the post.
Something similar happend to me once, i never could get the files back. But their must be a way, I'll do some searching.

Back
Top Bottom