Just Asking

G35x

Golden Master
I have an amd 3400+ and i want to overclock how much mhz do u think i can get with no special cooling on average all i have are case fans..anyone know wats a same amount to oc right now its 2.45ghz
THanks

so, whats the origional clock speed. but witl stock cooling, im sure you could get like 400mhz out of it. easily.

yeah so wats a safe amount to oc...with normal cooling about 3 fans and a heatsink..on average wat is a safe amount?

Well you want to keep the max tempurature under 50*C on full load and wan't to keep it under like max 1.65V. I'd say that a safe overclock would be 200-300MHz. You can probably go higher than that though.

my computer temp is 80-80 on avg , on the front panel says 80-85f on average in c thats about 20-35c but the temp is the overall temp of the computer and all i have are fans alot of them..do u think the thermo is reading the temp right..?because thats preeety coold for a fan cooled comp and no oc done yet..but still i think its not right..its an overall temp not proc..or video card..is that a good temp thanks...in advance

uhh looks bad...the cpu looks high has a flame next to it ..
HDO=36c
CPu-54c
SYS=35c
PWM=39c

i have a heatsink i duno why its so hot!!!

Back
Top Bottom