My mouth dropped when I saw this...who needs one anyway?

newegg user commnet said:
Comments:
newegg user commnet said:
This card is the most powerful workstation graphics card in existance. This thing renders so many polygons so fast... However, it really sucks for games, but this was never its intended use anyway. I ... More »
use one of these for Maya, and a x850 for game engine testing. Great combo.

Well that comment says its not for gaming. So its for like, video editing, and insane mulitasking i guess.

Me.

I'm what you call...an over-the-top gamer.

lol, maybe people who are into freelance 3D imaging stuff maybe.

ahh, the 3Dlabs Wildcat realism 800!

This is one great card for Cinema and such thing as editing! You won't find something better than this and the 1GB Video card coming from 3DLabs!

Great stuff for Maya, Photshop and more!

All this secrets hides in the memory and it's dual VPU! :cool:

Dreamworks, Film production studios, like NBC Universal use this in their workstations.

It is not made for games.

Oh yeah, didnt think of cinema's and stuff. I bet the video processing machines use them as well, you know the things they use on pimp my ride to multi link 6 or more tv's...mad dogs.

Mr. F said:
Dreamworks, Film production studios, like NBC Universal use this in their workstations.

It is not made for games.

Oh no! It isn't made for games! In fact, If I could afford one, I would buy it and as well as a Pentium D machine. I am willing to go foward to a Media Center room here!

you know, buying a Firewire Camera
A digital camera 5MP or better
a 7.1 surround sound
a 250W with a lot of features synthetizer
a Dual 17" LCD monitor

lhuser said:
Oh no! It isn't made for games! In fact, If I could afford one, I would buy it and as well as a Pentium D machine. I am willing to go foward to a Media Center room here!

a 7.1 surround sound
a Dual 17" LCD monitor

:D

Yeah, this is cheap, if you're a huge movie studio. I happen to live right next to one. :)

lhuser said:
a 7.1 surround sound
a Dual 17" LCD monitor

I dont know whether you have an argos in canada, but they have a 7MP camera for really really cheap at the moment.

We have like a media room at this house, its so good, xbox, ps2, pinball machine, computer, speakers everyyyywhere, wiring takes so long though because everything is linked to everything because the sub has 8 inputs. We've evan got the pinball machine hooked with it.

Back
Top Bottom