The AWESOME power of Nuclear Explosions

Anti matter is a very realistic theory. But none the less a theory.. Its never been proven

HRHunteRHR said:
P.S Why do you keep saying "attach"? You have said that in your last posts to, I thought it was a grammar error, but is it?

It's just a spelling mistake. I was really busy writing those so I didn't have any time to check my spelling, and no time to think what I was writing :D

And leetdude, I don't think that there is anything bad about what hunter said. I don't see how he is trying to start a flame war, he is just telling us his opinion.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Anti matter is a very realistic theory. But none the less a theory.. Its never been proven

Did you read what I posted, it has been created, and has been proven.

mammikoura said:
And leetdude, I don't think that there is anything bad about what hunter said. I don't see how he is trying to start a flame war, he is just telling us his opinion.

Yes but this thread is NOT to discuss how bad or good or whatever you think of nuclear weapons and what they're designed to do. I even said,

[quote="1337DuD3]So take it to the PMs if you want to discuss it further.[/quote]

This doesn't mean, "Gee, he said take it to the PMs, oh well, let's continue to talk about it!" No, it means, stop discussing it to avoid a potential flame war between multiple members.

I created this thread souly to show people how interesting the nuclear explosion is. I mean, the fact that you can detonate a nuclear weapon on Earth and have it be as hot as the Sun, that's amazing. The science behind it is amazing.

That's what the intention of this thread is: To discuss the video I posted, and have a good discussion on that video and the nuclear explosion itself. Not the political or use of the weapon against people.

Back
Top Bottom