Custom-built vs. Prebuilt

I'm thinking the bit about how prebuilt is "better" because they throw in cheap parts, where as custom builds are powerful and preform better. If that's what you call better, so be it. It's your oppinion. But I think it was pretty snobby and arrogant of Mcloud or whatever to say you said it wrong and not even provide the lines that he views as "wrong".

HRHunteRHR said:
I'm thinking the bit about how prebuilt is "better" because they throw in cheap parts, where as custom builds are powerful and preform better. If that's what you call better, so be it. It's your oppinion. But I think it was pretty snobby and arrogant of Mcloud or whatever to say you said it wrong and not even provide the lines that he views as "wrong".

Sorry. Didn't have enough time to respond last night :p

Anyway, I'll underline what was wrong.

asus can be good sometimes but not all the time, i have a P4S800 in one of my other comps and it SUCKS if u plug in the front usb ports on the thing my ide ports stop working...anyways prebuilt is deffinately better since a lot of companies tend to throw in the cheapest components they can find then just try to make it look nice whereas with a custom built comp u put exactly what u want in it to suit your needs

Do you mean custom computers are better or prebuilt computers?
Are you saying prebuilt is better because they throw in the cheapest parts while custom computers aren't since you get exactly what suits your needs?

Back
Top Bottom