IE problem...

dvu714

Baseband Member
I have been using firefox and havent touched IE in a long time. Well for some reason when i try to open up IE, it will not connect.

I have a class that i have to do the homework online and it will only work with the IE browser...

I have tried spyware cleaners, cleaning the registry, firewall, and i threw the XP cd in trying to repair it.

Any help would be great.

TIA

Neoz1 said:
I have been using firefox and havent touched IE in a long time. Well for some reason when i try to open up IE, it will not connect.

I have a class that i have to do the homework online and it will only work with the IE browser...

I have tried spyware cleaners, cleaning the registry, firewall, and i threw the XP cd in trying to repair it.

Any help would be great.

TIA

Well, IE is broken. It always has been, and it gets pissed off when it can't screw up your computer, so it probobly has an expiration date when you use another browser that isn't from MS. Just try reformatting I guess? A class that only lets you use IE isn't a class worth taking.

What can't you do in firefox? I'm sure you could just download an extension and w/e it might be would work

all these suggestions for reformatting, its not as easy as it sounds! and not necessary

open ie (or open internet connections) and reset defaults. Should work.

The only think firefox won't do is link to hotmail, the only time i use ie and it comes up automatically is when i click on my emails from within msn messenger, try that too

Tone

Actually, I made a hotmail account with firefox the other day for a testing thing. And if IE isn't working, there is something wrong with your installation. Since he isn't saying anything he did to it, I assume he should reformat. And for most people, it's very easy to reformat, thats another reason why I said to.

fair enough but all the problems i ever had with ie were resolved by simply resetting defaults, no harm in trying it

Tone

HRHunteRHR said:
Well, IE is broken. It always has been, and it gets pissed off when it can't screw up your computer, so it probobly has an expiration date when you use another browser that isn't from MS. Just try reformatting I guess? A class that only lets you use IE isn't a class worth taking.

You have a serious problem with IE

HRHunteRHR said:
lmfao darn IE but at least you use firefox :):)

Back
Top Bottom