Mirrored, downloads? What is it or what does it mean??!!

no, getright is perfectly leagal, since it just downloads files from different locations at the same time. it just requests a proportion of a file. so I guess it works like torrent software but over regular http...

Bearshare/limewire/bitorrent are also perfectly legal technologies, the only thing making them illegal is the stuff that users are putting on their networks.
for instance if you want to record and distribute your own bands tracks via MP3 on these networks you can, but you can't just share other peoples stuff without their permission.

Download accelerator works the same as getright, but I don't see how it's meant to have more mirrors, or a list of mirrors, how would it possibly know the location of all the mirrors in the worlds.
perhaps it's like getright in as far as you can enter some mirrors, and for some popular software some mirrors are well known...

DAP basically gets up to 7 URL's of that download and downloads them all in series, you know like thinks like kazaa and imeash etc... they download the app from 1 up to 10000 places. Its not all 100% accurate as I cant really explain it right. Go and download DAP (Download accelerator plus) and have a go at it.

Back
Top Bottom