at least 1 additional 'feminine' avatar?

root said:
None of the computer based (hardware or software) are specifically boy based avatars though, why would we need expressly girl based avatars?

why can't you have a windows flag, or an intel chip, or the amd logo (etc...).

none of those are gender specific

well there are cars which are a tad more masculine and have nothing to do with computers either?!

i dont really mind, it was a suggestion only :)

Hmmm, I though there were two girl avatars as the last girl who bough the subject up sent me two.

Those ones you have suggested are a little too femenine I think, do you have any other suggestions?

I don't think women should get "special" avatars. Just make do with what you have. None of the males complained (ones that did are secretly female). If you don't like the avatars don't use one. You're not REQUIRED to have one...

Women always want something to bitch about it seems. What next, they want a pink layout theme for the forum?

RewtGuy said:
I don't think women should get "special" avatars. Just make do with what you have. None of the males complained (ones that did are secretly female). If you don't like the avatars don't use one. You're not REQUIRED to have one...

Women always want something to bitch about it seems. What next, they want a pink layout theme for the forum?

^
Too true :)
Yeah im a female(DUH) and i agree with the guys...

But then again..(female side coming out lol)...you guys would'nt like it if you were on another forum and it had 98% female avatars..like girly girl...pink...and the normal you no..female typical type.... *laughs*

We need more gaming avatars tho... :| Preffablely PS :p
Or sony avatars...is GOOOood :D :D
Meh well tho...

Make do with whats there anyways, get what ya given i say :)

Why not just use loads of random smilies!

ufo.gif

Back
Top Bottom