How about some more....

Chimaera said:
We need this one...
throw7ad.gif

That's great! I love that one!

Maurice said:
if you don't mind, what did you pay?

Nothing. Got them all from Google, and imported them into my forum, if you asked me.

The codes don't work because David hasn't set the emotion code yet.

Mr. F said:
Nothing. Got them all from Google, and imported them into my forum, if you asked me.

The codes don't work because David hasn't set the emotion code yet.
How did you do that?, unless I'm getting confused about another smilies download, that disappeared when I transferred info from my laptop.

TRDCorolla said:
I hear those smilies download have spyware embedded into them. That's why I never get them.
There was only one that did that, it did give me spyware, I deleted all traces, ran AVG & Adaware,....no more spyware. it wasn't GetSmile, Hunter has d/loaded it, :D

Wait, what have a I downloaded??? Oh yea, and I can get some smilies and put them on this thread and if you think they are good you'll put them on the smiley tool bar?

HRHunteRHR said:
Wait, what have a I downloaded??? Oh yea, and I can get some smilies and put them on this thread and if you think they are good you'll put them on the smiley tool bar?
Not sure what you mean by "put them on the smiley tool bar" :confused:

Like the little option thing that says "Smilies" in blue when you're righting a post or thread. Anyways, this thread is over, I created a new one that actually has smilies in it.

HRHunteRHR said:
Like the little option thing that says "Smilies" in blue when you're righting a post or thread. Anyways, this thread is over, I created a new one that actually has smilies in it.
It's not over, but very likely to be so, I'll have a look at your new thread.

Back
Top Bottom