The AWESOME power of Nuclear Explosions

I deem this video the best short clip I think I've ever seen! :D

But yes, the explosion, it's aproximately as hot as the sun. So yes, incredibly hot.

These explosions are incredible! The one where the thing is glowing purple rays of light out of it, that's my favorite I think. I really liek this explosions though, they're very beuatiful, but very deadly. :)

It's amazing how stupid humans are. "Yea lets blow this shit up, imagine what it's going to do with the natural barrier that protects our home world!". F**king morons. I do think the explosions are cool though.....

Well, despite what peopel may have done, they did have reasons to justify their causes for making the weapon. But this is BESIDE THE POINT. So take it to the PMs if you want to discuss it further.

But this short clip is amazing. I really like how they film all the debris falling form the sky. Truly amazing! :D

1337DuD3 said:
I do wonder, how come we haven't had a nuclear winter? Or anything that scientist say would happen if a nuclear explosion did occur?

Because for nuclear winter to start we would need many many big explosions. Then the ash would rise up and cover most of the sunlight, which would lead to the temperatures dropping alot and that would lead to a very very long winter.
And that ash can stay up there (upper layers of atmosphere) for years.

I don't have the time to watch that clip now, but I definitely will watch it later today.

1337DuD3 said:
Well, despite what peopel may have done, they did have reasons to justify their causes for making the weapon. But this is BESIDE THE POINT. So take it to the PMs if you want to discuss it further.

But this short clip is amazing. I really like how they film all the debris falling form the sky. Truly amazing! :D

What

Are

You

Talking

About?!?!?!

You think we had justified reasons for making bombs meant to kill people, and most of those people being civillians!??! Do you realize how many civillians died in Nagasaki!? 10's of THOUSANDS. You really think killing innocent people was justified?? All the government wanted to do is have a chance to test their killing machines. What about the little island they tested the a-bomb on? They lied and said that the villagers would be able to live on a new island. Of course, the new island was small and crappy, and the U.S got to blow it up. I don't think these killing devices are justified at all. Unless there was a country full of, yes, that means NO innocent people, or at least only a few, then I would definately blow it up. But that country doesn't exist. And as long as the people of the world begin to realize that, maybe we can have a global meeting and send them off to space or wherever would stop them. Ask that of Bush and it will never happen.

if u think about it the a-bombs are one of the most usefull thing men have created. Why is there not any wars between any big countries?
The answer, no matter how hard one big country would want a war with another big one, they can't. That is because of the a-bombs, they can't attach because they would get tons of a-bombs on their own ass.

So the a-bombs actually are there to keep the peace. Ofcourse this doesn't help with smaller countries that don't have a-bombs. But think about it. No matter how sure u would be about a victory would u attach if u knew that 3h after the attack ur Capital city along with more than ten other cities would be blown up, all of the ppl dead and the land would be useless for years. So would u make the attack?

What you said has some major snags. Iraq "had WOD's" and we invaded them. Even if we found out Bush was wrong (which of course, he was), we had still invaded. We were a hair away from invading North Korea when they said that they had Nuclear Power. The other Nuclear countries are our "allies". I can agree with the "why invade, they have Nuclear weapons?" part, but keeping the peace?? Things that aren't made for peace sure don't keep it.

HRHunteRHR said:
What you said has some major snags. Iraq "had WOD's" and we invaded them. Even if we found out Bush was wrong (which of course, he was), we had still invaded. We were a hair away from invading North Korea when they said that they had Nuclear Power. The other Nuclear countries are our "allies". I can agree with the "why invade, they have Nuclear weapons?" part, but keeping the peace?? Things that aren't made for peace sure don't keep it.

If Saddam would have had 30 nuclear warheads aiming at some big US cities ready to be fired at any given time USA wouldn't have gone in Iraq.
The fact is that if for some reason say Russia wanted to attach USA, they wouldn't do it because the whole Russia would be a nuclear wasteland.

They are ment for war, but they are also there to keep the peace.
How did the war in WW2 between Japan and USA end? Japan surrendered because of the a-bombs that USA had. Without those a-bombs the war would have lasted for a longer time. But I still think that using the a-bombs wasn't the right thing to do, sure they saved the lives of many american soldiers, but killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians.

Back
Top Bottom