muahahahahah x1900!!!

I know, it's a constant battle, but I don't care. This just means that the cards I want will become cheaper! So woo hoo!!!

You said it TRD! I say, "Bring on the competetion!" It just allows me to buy the cards I want at an even lower price! Doesn't get much better then that! :D

You know what'd be alot easier? A dual core cpu, one with a CPU and one with a GPU. So, you could have a 2.5GHz AMD 64 CPU, and a 2.5Ghz GPU. Then one half of the motherboard that needs the GPU could have it's own 2 ram slots, and the CPU one could have it's own 2 ram slots. They could have a mini liquid cooling thing and some fans.

HRHunteRHR said:
You know what'd be alot easier? A dual core cpu, one with a CPU and one with a GPU. So, you could have a 2.5GHz AMD 64 CPU, and a 2.5Ghz GPU. Then one half of the motherboard that needs the GPU could have it's own 2 ram slots, and the CPU one could have it's own 2 ram slots. They could have a mini liquid cooling thing and some fans.

You know, that's actually an azmaing idea. I wonder if there's a way you can patent that idea then sell it to a company, such as AMD or intel.

But that is actually a very good idea. It would probably be better to make you GPU have it's own RAM. Could you imagine a 4 Gig RAM GPU?

Go ati... lol... I know nvidia is still pretty good... but... that's one heck of a card...

That X1900XTX is going to be insane on 3DMark06, espcially linked up with an FX-60 and 2 gigs of RAM. whoooo wheeee the scores on that one...

Back
Top Bottom