Hostle movie

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lol.. Sounds Like nothing compared to (High) Tension. Its a french movie. Banned in the states, because of the intensity. Good movie i must say. My bro scored it off ebay.. Haha. I dont see why it was banned. I mean its either its not that bad, or im just immune to being scared. But it is banned, so whatever, lol..

Its not banned, i just rented it last week lol. It was pretty cool, storyline was meh... Not as gory as i thought it was going to be.

yeah it's been bothering me from the BEGINNING too.... anyway. i saw it on my birthday bc i "came of age" :)!! literally the first half hour of the movie is sex (the only thing you dont see is the..uh...man parts) the rest of the movie is pure torture (a guy gets drilled into, a girl gets half of her face burned off, blood goes flying, vomit everywhere, etc.). if you're looking for a psychological thriller then this isnt it. it's a blood, guts, boobie movie.

allenn812 said:
Its not banned, i just rented it last week lol. It was pretty cool, storyline was meh... Not as gory as i thought it was going to be.

Ok, maybe not exactly banned (like I thought it was). But, there not allowed to bring any more in. Or something like that. But my brother was under the influence that there not allowed here.

Back
Top Bottom