Wtf.. My parents are cleaning my room

2 feet of clothes? Sounds about like my room! I'm glad I don't have parents...I can leave my mess any way I want. Poor you.

They just threatened to kick me out because Of my room being messy wtf -_-

I mean COME ON, Their room was worse than mine

Thats what Im doin lmao

They found my wallet (Love this wallet, was happy to find it) But to top it off, I have enough money in it to buy a game XD W00t!

When i was gone for a month during the summer, my mom cleaned out my whole room, i don't really like it because it's an excuse for her to snoop around and i don't like it when people invade my privacy. I can't even stand someone watching over me when i type on msn, unless it's like i'm on it for funn and stuff, but like if i'm on msn and in a convo and just someone walks up behind me and starts reading, i find that soooo annoying!

ah yes the joys of living with your parents. Just wait until you're living on your own then your room can stay as messy as you want it....unless you have weird roommates that want to clean it for you. Luckily not mine.

When Im a senior, if my two best friends go for it (who will be in college) want to, we can live in my parents rental house without rent, which would be pimp. (Thats in a year) Only have to pay for utilities

Back
Top Bottom