No Signal To Monitor Messages

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
I have a dell dimension 4300 and I tend to recieve 'No Signal' messages as soon as my computer turns on. I have swapped cards and monitors. some1 plz help me out.

So no matter what video card or monitor you used, it doesn't show anything? Motherboard's bad. Does the motherboard have integrated video? If so, perhaps you can go into BIOS to disable it or try plugging the good monitor into that VGA port.

The only time i had ever seen a similar problem was when i was using an old CRT monitor. It would sometimes give the same type of message like it wasn't plugged in but 9 times out of 10 the message would just go away and the monitor would turn on normally. I dont know how that helps you but I would definitely say it's a connection related problem like people have already been saying.

hmmmmm.idk. like i turn on the monitor and it doesnt even change. it stays on the message but like you hear everything turn on but idk.I am lost. I have high hopes for this machine.lol. would resetting the cmos work. if so , how do i reset it.

Back
Top Bottom