Who Here plays an instrument

dude chimaera u are awsome man......powermetal all the way. I play like nightwish, blind guardian and like sonata arctica stuff with a little IN Flames. and on the topic i go c SONATA ARCTICA on Jan 26

Yeah, thats kewl :)

It seems alot of people play guitar then :p

I love the guitar sounds and those little amps you can get with foot pedals to change sounds to echo's etc, and a whole wide range of things.
But I've only ever tinkered with one while at my mates on his electric, and try and play notes from songs, hehe... with some success... (I can play by ear most of the time)

My dad is a professional guitar teacher though, but I've never really bothered asking for lessons.

Keyboard, piano (mostly), violin, flute, and some guitar. I play the piano the most (I've been playing it for 12 years now), but I also play the violin massively too, being in the 1st violin section, which I've played for 6 years now. The flute I don't do so much anymore, and the guitar I'm just starting to learn right now. I play anything on the piano, whether it be a Bach fugue or a Chopin Ballade or Baldwin Rythm or whatever. I'm pretty good... lol...

I play guitar, piano, violin, bass and drums. I mainly play guitar (11 yrs) I have many instruments. Taylor 412ce, Fender SRV Strat, Ibanez AE-18, Alvarez Yarri, Fender American STD Tele and a Taylor 914ce (ES) Not to mentio my Mackie 808m PA system. That should about do it.

Back
Top Bottom