*Official* Random fact about you thread.

I have a level 9 Orcsy on Aggramar.

Everything has to be symetric.

I can drink over 8 liters of soda in one day.

I can eat a 4x4 at In n Out (best burger in the world)

I'm hungry.

I am rarely attracted to white chicks.

I always have to press the little red button.

i swim 100m in 57 seconds

i love the band oasis, and motorbikes - they arent a band, just in general, motorbikes.

i like things clean and tidy, but never clean or tidy myself.

i love watching movies

i always wear a hat

i am a bum, literally i dont have a job, i sit at home and do nothing. well spend a lot of time on here, and watching movies :D

*runs past paradoxs post(s)*

I have about 3 albums of stamps and maybe more somewhere,

My secret obession is Pokemon(not so now), i always have loved them and when my mum said its just a fade i didnt listen and still keeped on collecting and battling the guys in my 'hood, and wasting money on then, its all good it was her money... :p
Oh and got chased by this werid guys who were a bit older than me for the some special pokemond cards i had that they wanted, think were rare...i was running like hell...NOOOOO NOT MY POKEMON CARDS :'( i was scared not funny i was only little...i was crying!...now i look back and laugh myself till i fall out my chair...
My dear dear Pokemon *sigh* great funny, memeries * starts reminiscing *

Ok im going to admit something *gulps*
I LOVE ABBA the band, from some time back if some people remeber and have heard of them before,
<3 I love them still so..

Random..
My gurl is a crazy...crazy.. crazy girl....but still <3 her so
(yes even after seti and kage has said...ah er erm..)

...why!?...i have a idea.. i guess were both crazy..
"Crazy is as crazy was" :p

m7z334.gif
muh gurl
*gets out of love sickness*

OK RIGHT back to the b**#hy me :mad:
(hehe) jks

G.G X

ArrizX_MuziK said:
im not even gonna ask..

Hahahah, first thing that came to mind, hmmm..

I'm a neatfreak when it comes to my computers and all the cords, but then my room is a whole 'nother story. Ummmmm, I'm a nonconformist.. If you were to know me in real life, you would know how much I hate to follow other things, ex. the way I dress, act, do stuff etc.. I look at it this way, be yourself!

Oh yeah, another random fact, I'M GETTING MY PARTS TODAY :D

i once pulled a old man from a canal, and refused a bravery award from the daily star.
and its my Birthday today :)
woz

Back
Top Bottom